Friday, May 15, 2009

Finally!

Well I did it! After procrastinating for so long, I finally made my blog! I gotta give a quick shout out, because although I've been wanting to make one for awhile, It's because of two girls, that I finally did it. I came across Sherryon & Harmony on Twitter, and both linked me to their blogs. I found myself agreeing and disagreeing with some of their posts, which in turn gave me the push I needed to make mine! So thanks ladies! Ya'll make sure to check out their blogs (links at end of post). It's 3:03 am and I'm just posting this to get started. Nothing serious, Just a little hello. So here's to the start of a long friendship people! Let's go!

http://sherryon.blogspot.com/

http://www.harmonyakamsopinion.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. YEA!!!!!!! LETS GO! I love a good blog and I am waiting for Sherryon to write a new one (reminder) I look forward to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, rlayne is Mona621

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww babe thanks for the shout out and the love* I will be trying to get my mind right and write a new post soon :)

    ReplyDelete